Days after once again declaring that he will be running for president, Kanye West has spoken with Forbes Magazine to give us a more in-depth idea of his intentions.
In what turned out to be a chaotic dump of information, Kanye revealed
- He will be running for president under a new banner called the Birthday Party, with guidance from Elon Musk and with Michelle Tidbal—a preacher from Wyoming—as his running mate
- He no longer supports Donald Trump
- He contracted COVID-19 in February
- He is suspicious of a COVID-19 vaccine, saying “That’s the mark of the beast. They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things, to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven.”
- He believes “Planned Parenthoods have been placed inside cities by white supremacists to do the devil’s work”
Read the full interview here.